Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rapidshare Premium Accounts

If you're like me at one time, I searched and searched for free premium rapidshare accounts. I got frustrated and was going to give up. There aren't any usernames and passwords floating around that are legit. Every download of "so-called" accounts leads to failure. Thus, I'm qualifed to reveal an alternative.

Some people have heard of AWSurveys. I'm here to tell you that it's garbage. Why are there referral links posted all over the internet saying that you should sign up with a Paypal account and complete some surveys? What I'm offering doesn't require a pay processor. Instead, a person can either get their free premium rapidshare account by buying a premium account from an authorized distributor(that's silly what are you doing here?), or complete a few offers and have credit to get an account at no cost to you! To check the pricing of accounts or to read for yourself about these free accounts, visit www.rapidlagoon.com/rapidshare_premium. To signup for giveaways or complete offers for an account, visit www.rapidlagoon.com/rapid_signup. What are you waiting for? I guarantee that it works. I don't need to tell you how to get a free premium rapidshare account because I already did with a small amount of time set aside but I decided to let those of you seriously interested in on this website. Check it out if you don't believe me; I've already got what I wanted - a year's membership to rapidshare valued at $74. Cost to me - $0. This wont' be around forever.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Please don't post AWSurvey comments or they will be deleted. I've already gotten 6 premium accounts using the method I describe so I don't need to earn $70 or whatever it is with AWSurveys before I get a payout. They are total BS and that is why you see them posted all over the net. Nobody can earn enough to cash out to their Paypal account.